11 marzo 2012

Design for Iphone apps, vinyls, and more!

WIPS marzo 20120 blog_ ohmycut y paseando por los tejados
I´m back blogging! again with two Work in progress. On the right is a little angel that is going to be in a wall with other three, in the hairdresser´s Ohmycut! in Valencia. Again doing Vinyl desing. (I´ve worked for Pep Sempere Studio once in 2010, same kind of project. Watch it here!) This one is a 5´50X2´65 m wall... Pretty excited to see how it works out! I´ll show you the whole illustration once they finish building the saloon.
The other illustration is just a piece I am doing on my "free time"...It´s hard to decide when it´s finished without deadlines!

iphone RLB blog 450px
Lately I´ve been working for ReallyLateBooking, an iPhone (and android) application for last minute hotel bookings (with great discounts!) It´s a different kind of style, far from my "children doodles" and I´ve enjoyed the challenge. They are having great success here in Spain and conquering Europe! You can download it in the Appstore, for free, and become a latebooker! woohoo! (you also will we able to see my icons working, apart from booking some hotels!)
tienda qstoms blog_450px
and last but not least, my Qstoms store! Where you can find lots of textil products with my illustrations. They are going to add soon more items like iphone covers or mugs! stay tuned!

5 comentarios :

RuAn dijo...

Aunque mi ingles es totalmente inesistente, y no se lo que pone el texto, no cabe más que felicitarte preciosa. Espero que todo esté bien. Bicos

RuAn dijo...

.

Manoj Singh dijo...

nice design for IPhone applications.

http://www.dataentryhelp.com/outsource-data-mining-india.htm

Unknown dijo...

que chulis!!

AlamNobi dijo...

Looking nice and pretty design for apps. I like Vinyl design. read more